Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Potty update!

Ok..so on the morning of Friday, July 3rd, I decided that it was time to go potty! Yep, that's the day that we started our drive back to Atlanta from MD. That morning, I woke up with a dry diaper and immediately said when I woke up that I had to go potty. So far...so good. While we were traveling, I'd yell up to my parents in the front seat of the car and tell them that I had to go potty...so we would stop and I'd go. So...today, I'm wearing big girl panties. Fingers crossed for no accidents and no more diapers for good!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Sara Kate--I am so proud of you! You are getting to be such a big girl! I know your mom and dad will be glad to have only 1 kid in diapers. Sounds like you all had a great vacation and Rhoa family reunion. I know it was fun being with your cousins. Pop and I are looking forward to seeing you later in July. We love you all!
    Ree

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good thing that she started on the home way instead of the way there! Way to go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home