Sara Kate's Story

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to all dads..especially mine! We love our dad SO much. He is such a great dad! This weekend was VERY hot and humid in Atlanta. We went swimming at our neighborhood pool on Saturday evening. I'm starting to really like the pool. On Sunday, Father's day, we made cupcakes for daddy's day and Jakey's upcoming birthday. They are yummy! Daddy worked in the yard some and then Jakey and I swam in our whale pool. We ended the evening with a cookout outside in the heat and ate more cupcakes! I'll post some pics soon..the pictures are on our other computer. Next up, Jakey's 1st birthday!!!! I told my mom tonight..."I have an idea, we have a party tonight!". I'm really into this birthday party thing!

Jake and I (sorry..no pic of daddy:() In the picture below, Jake is laughing at me:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home