Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trip to the Lotion!

It's about time I post on my fun weekend to FL..huh? I'm starting to slip:) We went to FL last weekend to visit Ree and Pop. We got back last Sunday but this week has been pretty hectic. Anyway, we had such a fun time. We went to the ocean! I call it the lotion:) It was Jake and mine's first time to see the ocean. I LOVED it and Jake not so much. Jake was fine when he was far from the water. I, on the otherhand, loved the water and loved jumping the waves. I was not scared one bit! Ree and Pop also have a little kids pool which I really liked to play in. The weather was perfect..not too cold and not too hot! Enjoy some of my pics from our trip!

Ree and I having lunch on her porch.. Jakey rocking.. Me having fun in the kiddie pool.. Ree and I checking out the lotion Mommy and Jakey.. Jake not too happy that he's so close to the water.. Daddy and Jakey.. Jakey happy to be at the lotion and away from the water.. Me and Mommy jumping the waves.. Having fun.. Jakey and Daddy taking a snooze.. Jakey chatting with Mimi.. Mimi and Jake. I liked looking at Mimi but that's about it. There was no sitting on any laps for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home