Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Another busy weekend..

Jake and I had another fantastic and busy weekend. I went to gymnastics on Saturday morning. Then Jake, mom, dad and I went to the Taste of E. Cobb. I called it a fair. There were a lot of local resturants there and a lot of things for kids to do. We met up with Maddie and Robert and their families. Maddie, Robert and I had such fun jumping in the bounce houses and sliding down the BIG inflatable slides. Well, I did a great job climbing up but then once I got up there it looked much bigger than I thought so I just sat at the top. Everyone at the bottom was screaming up to me to slide down but there was no way I was doing it. My dad had to climb up and slide down with me:) He had fun! The local high school's jazz band was there. My friends and I had a great time dancing to the band. We were quite entertaining! Then on Sat. night, I went to Eleanor's to have pizza and play with her. We had a lot of fun playing. I sure do miss seeing Eleanor at school everday but she is doing well at her new school. Today, mom took Jake and I shopping for new shoes. I got some summer sandles and Jakey got new sneakers. Jake wears a size 6.5 extra wide and I wear a size 7! Here's some pics of us in our new shoes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home