Sara Kate's Story

Friday, June 12, 2009

Days of Summer!

Summer is now in full swing and we are in full swing! Last weekend, we had JT's 1st birthday party, pizza night at the pool with Eleanor and her family and dinner at one of my mom's friend..Wendy's house. As usual by the time the work/school week came, we were exhausted. The next few weeks we are going to focus on Jake's 1st birthday, getting ready for our vacation in MD and planning our birthday parties. Jake and I will have a combined birthday party at the beginning of August. Jake will be 1 and I will be 3!

As Jake approaches 1 yr. old, he's turned into quite the climber. We have to watch him at all times! If the tray is not on his highchair, he will get out of it. Also, the other day, my dad turned his back when Jake was in the bathtub and the next minute, Jake was across the bathroom floor..he got out of the tub himself!!!
As for me, I'm still focused on my birthday and being 3! Everyday, I ask if it's my birthday and want to know if everything is "for my party"...and who is coming to my party! I have 2 months to wait..ugh!
Sharing some recent pics..

Jake wants to be a cowboy!
The Tow's at JT's birthday party.
Jakey and I eating cupcakes at the party. We are pros at eating cupcakes!
Everyday that I go to school, I come home with a new hair-do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home