Sara Kate's Story

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jake - 4 month stats

Well, Jake had his 4 month check-up today. He got 4 shots but was a really good boy. He didn't cry that much. He now weighs 19 lbs and 7 oz. He's off the charts on weight. The gap between he and I is closing. I now only have 5 lbs on him! Jake is 27 in. long and in the 94th percentile for height. His head is only in the 40th percentile. The funny thing is besides the extra fat on his legs, he doesn't really look fat. He's solid! The dr. said that he is going to be a BIG boy! In fact a lady in the waiting room asked my mom how old he was...she said that he looks to be about 9 months. My mom told her..nope, he just turned 4 months! Overall, his check-up was good. The dr. couldn't get over how happy of a baby Jake is. She said that my mom deserves it! I guess she was referring to me as a baby:( Jake can "offically" start eating baby cereal and baby food now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home