Sara Kate's Story

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My dad's birthday..

I'm a little confused on why my mom calls my daddy Drew...so lately, I've decided to call him Drew too! Anyway, I won't tell you how old he is but Drew's birthday was yesterday. I loved coming home to birthday balloons and cupcakes! My mom had dinner planned but when she went to cook it, she realized that my dad threw the meat out with the garbage! So, we had last minute birthday pancakes for dinner! Wow...pancakes, cupcakes and ice cream...what a recipe for a bellyache! I enjoyed my cupcake and ice cream and enjoyed another cupcake around 8PM when my mom realized that I crawled up on a chair to get the cupcakes and help myself! Jake's favorite were the balloons. He couldn't take his eyes off of them! Here's a picture from last evening..a little dark but the best pic we took.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Patti Thames said…

    Sorry I missed Daddy's birthday. "Happy Birthday, Drew." Patti

    P.S. I love the pumpkin pictures & don't jump on the bed! Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home