Sara Kate's Story

Monday, October 13, 2008

Jake's Baptism

We all had such a fun weekend! Cousin Erin came to visit along with Ree and Pop. I got tons of attention and enjoyed every bit of it! The weekend was special for Jake. He was baptized on Sunday. The Tow cousins came to the baptism as well. All the kids were very well behaved in church. Jake really only cried once and that was when the priest held him. After church we all went for brunch at a resturant called Relish in downtown Roswell. The french toast was my favorite! It was back to the routine this morning. I had a lot of fun at school today. My friend Robert transitioned to my 2 yr old classroom. We played all day together. Uh-oh, I may have a boyfriend!
Here are some pics from our weekend...more at http://www.sarakatestory.shutterfly.com/ password is sarakate
Me in my Penn State outfit. Cousin Erin is holding me.
Outside playing.. Jake and Grandma Ree Jake riding my car Jake is such a happy baby. If you smile or laugh at him, he smiles or laughs right back. Another cute pic of Jakey..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home