Sara Kate's Story

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Random Pics

My first pedicure
Jake being Jake...he loves McQueen (cars movie)... East Cobb parade with the Davis'
My first soccer practice..
First game...after a few minutes, I was ready to go home and put on my "weddin" dress on. in other words..I would rather be playing dress up!
Telling the other team that whooped our butts.."good game". Me..#9
School 4th of July parade (aka known as the day we "lost" our camera). Can you spot me? It rained this day so we had to have the parade indoors.There's our little cutey..Jake! Long shirt..I know. My mom couldn't find a plain white shirt in his size to decorate. Hmmm..all the other kids have on the right size. Maybe mom shouldn't have waited until the last minute!
Jake's birthday..opening presents at home.
Jake's bday at school. They came to get me from my classroom when it was time to sing and eat cupcakes. I think that Jake just woke up.

Jake's Diego (Deedo) cake. We left the camera at school for the teachers to take pictures. Guess they thought we only wanted to see "Happy Birthday Jake" and not the whole cake!
Summer vacation at Grandma's. We went to Delgrosso's park. It was so much fun!

My ballet recital that nearly cost my family their lives. LONG Story. The recital was at Roswell HS and mapquest took us to a different HS on the other side of town. We literally had 15 min to get us across town. My dad put the pedal to the road and got us there in the knick of time!
Pre-ballet show at home before the crazy ride around town!
Jake's cute Easter outfit. I don't think that we got any other pictures but this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home