Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake!!!!!

I'm so sorry that this post is nearly a month late. I guess it's what they say..the poor 2nd child suffers:( Can you believe my brother is 2? We can't!!! He is such a cutie. Here are is 2nd yr. check up stats: Weight is 34 lbs - 96th percentile. Height is 37 in. - 97th percentile. Head is 50 cm. - 81st percentile. All in all..he IS a big boy. My mom dresses him and I as twins sometimes because we are both wearing 3-4t's. Jake's dr. was asking my mom questions about Jake's development. As she asked, "is he putting words together?"....Jake started marching and said march, march..left, right, left. The dr. laughed. It helps having me as a big sister to watch b/c Jake definitely acts older than his age. We sometimes forget that he is just 2! Jake definitely has more definite signs of terrible 2's than I did. But, Jake also has me to fight with which I didn't have anyone at his age. Jake also started a new class at school. He's in the Explorer class and LOVES it. No more baby side of the school:( He started doing the Tumble Bus at school. A company that comes and takes the kids out to tumble in a colorful bus. The "coach's" first response was ..that boy has some big calfs! Ha ha...that's our Jake! Jake had a great 2nd birthday. We are so sad to report that our camera is lost with the pictures on it. He had a party at school with a big Diego cupcake pull apart cake. Then we had presents, balloons and more singing, cake and ice cream at home. Of course, I asked when it was my birthday. I now know August 22nd!!! I tell people that I'm 3, but I'll be 4 in August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home