Sara Kate's Story

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Bye-Bye

Bye-Bye Explorers and bye-bye crib for Jake! boo-hoo..that's right. Our baby is not a baby anymore! Jake started in the Early Learner classroom this week. Seriously..where does the time go? Jake also decided last week that he wanted no part of his crib anymore. This was a sudden decision on his part. We weren't really happy with it because he was so content in his crib. He slept SO good. One night while my daddy was putting him in it, he stiffened up and said..no, sleep in Sass's bed. So that night, he slept in my bed...no biggie for me as I still sleep with my mom and dad. The next night, my mom tried to talk him into sleeping in his crib..nope, he wanted no part of it. So, Sass's bed again. The third night, he slept in my bed again and my parents tried to make me sleep in the other bed in my room. There are 2 single beds in there. Jake and I talked and giggled for hours to the point where in order for anyone to get any sleep in our house, I went back to mom and dad's bed. So, yes, right now in the Lamberson house we are very screwed up when it comes to sleeping arrangements!

Also, on another note...remember we found our camera? Well, apparently our cord was lost too. So we ordered a replacement cord and it came in the mail yesterday. Old pics are soon to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home