Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Phew!..what a weekend! It was a busy and fun holiday weekend at our house! Yesterday, I went to another egg hunt with some friends from school. It was by far the best egg hunt that I've been to. Besides the Easter Bunny, they had a real live petting zoo there. I fed sheep, baby lambs, goats, chickens, rabbits and a lot of other animals that I don't know what they are. I talked about it until I went to bed! We also had dinner with Lily and JT last night. It was fun to see and catch up with them. Today was Easter! The Easter Bunny left Jake and I each a basket full of toys and candy! Jake immediately went to my basket and I went to Jake's. I like the Little People airplane that the Easter Bunny gave him. I was pretty wild and crazy this morning after all the sugar. My parents are the best..they let me eat candy for breakfast! Then we spent the afternoon at Eleanor's. Some of our other friends came over there as well, and we had ANOTHER egg hunt and ate a late lunch. It was such a fun weekend. Now, I'm watching cartoons and ready for bed. Jake is drinking his bottle and almost out for the night. Goodnight and Happy Easter!

Jake's basket...
My basket...Jake and I posing with our baskets..I'm tellin you..all that sugar brought out another side of me!

Me and Eleanor..and more sugar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home