Sara Kate's Story

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Easter's on it's way!!!

It's not officially Easter yet but I'm really getting in the Easter spirit! First of all, we've had more candy around the house than we normally do...YUM! We colored Easter eggs at school this week and had another egg hunt. Did you know that egg hunts = more candy!? And, I'm going to another egg hunt this weekend with my friend Maddie from school! Easter is almost like a 2nd Christmas. Today, Jake and I got an Easter package from our cousins Erin and Doug who live in Pittsburgh. That was so nice of them to think of us. I remember Erin from when she came for Jake's baptism. I keep telling my mom that Erin is not here..she's at home. Probably because my mom has told me that hundreds of times!
Here's a picture of us opening our Easter surprise from Erin and Doug. Note that I'm wearing my new Dora dress. It's really a Dora nightgown but I call it my Dora dress and since it's a dress, I can wear it ALL day long!
Here's a random pic of Jakey and I in the tub. Jake LOVES baths. He about jumps out of my mom or dad's arms in excitement of getting a bath. He gets so excited that he screams. He loves when my mom and dad let him get a bath with me. I'm rather rough with him and he likes it! Jake has NO fear! Actually, Jake might like the foam letters/numbers the best. He loves to chew on them. All of them have Jake's teeth marks on them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home