Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, January 31, 2009

a SUPER birthday!

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. She's 33 yrs old...WOW, she's old! We celebrated today because tomorrow is the superbowl, and we're going to a party. GO Steelers! Jake seems like he's getting sick again so hopefully we go to a party. I love parties! Today, was gymnastics again. I had so much fun. We pulled up to the place and I said..here we are! I couldn't get out of the car fast enough. Word must have got around in my classroom of the gymnastics class because to my suprise Maddie and Robert were there today too! I love Robert. When I came in the door, he screamed "Sara Kate!" and ran and gave me a big hug. My favorite is still the trampoline. I jump..apart..together..apart..together all the way down the trampoline. I'm so intent that I get it right. Sometimes, I get distracted by all the mirrors and like to watch myself as I jump. What's Jake doing these days? Well, he's crawling everywhere. He crawls all over the first floor of our house. I guess it's time to put the gates up again:(. I'm not really sure why he loves "my things" so much. He pants as he crawls close to what I'm playing with. My favorite toys are my litte people. I get them all sitting on their chairs so nice and he just crawls by and knocks them all down. Of course I scream and try to move but he just follows me wherever I go! I still love Jake..love to hug him and make him laugh. And, he really does love me but him destroying my stuff is annoying sometimes.

Black and Gold icing for the Steelers win tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Hi Sara---Tell your Mom happy birthday from Pop and me. We sent her a card, but not sure if it arrived today. We can't wait to see Jake crawling. Maybe Mom and Dad will post a video on the blog soon. We love you all!
    Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home