Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gymnastics

Today, I had my first gymnastics class. It was SOOOO fun! I'm really not sure when I've had that much fun before! My favorite was jumping on the BIG trampoline. I jumped and jumped and jumped. My teacher said that I had a nice jump:) And to my suprise in the class was Eleanor! Our moms didn't even discuss signing us up for gymnastics..how funny. Also, in the class was Parker another little girl from my school! Our gymnastics teacher wanted to know where we went to daycare because we all listened so well. I can't wait to go back next week!

me, Eleanor and Parker

I had no fear on the bar..

learning to do a flip on the bar...
airplane arms on the balance beam...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Oh Sara, you are going to have so much fun at gymnastics. Your dad took that when he was little and he used to be able to stand on his head really well. Ask him if he can still do that! Unfortunately, Uncle Kyle only got to have 1 lesson because he wouldn't listen well like you do. He just wanted to run around and act silly, so I wouldn't let him go back. Yhe next time we see you, you will have to show Pop and me what you have learned. Love you sweetie-Ree

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Patti Thames said…

    Sara,

    You look so cute at gymnastics. You're going to have so much fun. I never was good at gymnastics. I never could make myself throw my body down onto the ground to do a cartwheel. I was scared to do any of that. You are very brave.

    Patti

     

Post a Comment

<< Home