Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, January 07, 2007

A busy week

Well, today marks a new week. Last week was very busy for us, but we had a great week. It was our first week in our new apartment, the closing on the sale of our house, my first week of school and my mom's first week back at work. Considering all the changes going on in our lives, we seem to have a good routine down...until we move again:) I also went to my pulminologist dr. last Friday and was weighed. I am now 14 lbs, 23 in. long. Also, for all those that are wondering about my reflux...it has gotten MUCH better! We're not sure if it's the medicine or me just growing out of it. Who really cares what it is...I feel better! Yesterday, we spent the day with our friend Kim, who's a realtor and her daughter Shelby. We had such a fun time with them looking at houses. We left at 8:30AM and didn't get back home until evening. I was such a good girl the entire day! Considering our week schedules don't allow us to spend much time together as a family, we really appreciate our weekends together. They go too fast!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home