Sara Kate's Story

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First day of school


No tardy slips for me! As you can see, I'm the first to arrive at school in the morning. I'm fast asleep and don't even realize where I'm at until I wake up. My dad drops me off at 7AM and my mom will try to pick me up by 4PM. Today, I was a very good girl. I ate, played and took naps. My teachers are very nice ladies. When my mom picked me up this afternoon, I was all smiles. I got a good report today...all smily faces. We hope to continue the great reports! My mom also had a good day at work.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Sara Kate, I am so glad you had a good first day at school! I did pray for you as I promised. I talked to your Dad this afternoon, and he told me he got you to school 5 minutes early and you were the first one there! He said you were sleeping away in your car seat, and when he went over to check on you on his lunch hour, you were sleeping away in one of the swings. You must have felt very content and happy to take so many naps. I am glad your Mom had a good first day at work, too. Sounds like things are working smoothly. I showed your Christmas pictures to my friends at work today, and they thought you were soooo precious! I do too and can't wait to see you again! I love you sweetie! Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home