Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas update




Hi All...hope that you had a very Merry Christmas! We sure did! At this time last week, we were in PA. I was a very good girl on the trip. It took us 13 hrs to get there and 13 hrs to get back. We left at 10PM and got there at 11AM the next morning. My mom and dad drove all night so I could sleep most of the trip. I'd wake around 7AM and want a bottle, so they would stop and feed me and then get back on the road. It was worth it to drive so we could take my puppies and all my stuff too! I spent my first Christmas Eve going to church with my mom, dad, and Grandma. Then, we spent Christmas day at my aunt Karen and uncle Dave's. It was nice to meet my cousins. This trip, I met my uncle Greg and his 2 girls, Maureen and Kathleen and met my aunt Karen and uncle Dave along with their family...cousins Erin, Patrick and Matthew. Here are a few pictures from our trip...me bathing in my Grandma's sink and me with Grandma. I must say, there was something about my Grandma's voice that I really liked. Whenever she would talk to me, I would giggle out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home