Sara Kate's Story

Friday, September 21, 2012

We're back......

What is it maybe 1.5 years since I posted something.  Shame, shame!  Truth be told we are busy people.  I'm now in 1st grade and Jake is in Pre-K.  Besides both parents working, we have homework and weeknight/weekend events.  It's crazy!  So please forgive us.  I won't try to make up for lost time..that would be too hard.  I will spend one day in the next few months and post some pics from the past 1.5 yrs.

So, what's new?  This is what's new.  Jake and I are going to be a big brother and big sister (again) is just 7 short days or less!  I am so excited!  And, guess what?...it's a sister! I have invited all my friends over to see the new baby when she comes home.  My mom said that we'll have to wait a little longer but I can't wait for them to see her!  I will post more when she arrives.

Here is me on my 6th birthday feeding my "fake" baby.  I told my mom that my real one is coming in a few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home