Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rainy Days..

This week was a busy one for sure. Work, school and playing. We couldn't play outside much this week as it's been kind of yucky out. Today, my family went shopping for a playset for our backyard. We went to the "Playnation" showroom. It was like a HUGE playground/park. Jake and I had so much fun playing on all the different slides and swings. It was a cold and rainy but most of the showroom was inside so that worked out well. We helped my mom and dad pick out the one that we wanted. My mom and dad had a much cheaper version in mind and actually paid on the cheaper version but Jake and I loved this one playset so much. We really didn't have that much interest in the one my mom and dad picked out and paid for. Jake and I showed them just how much a big tube slide could be...we climbed up and slid down and laughed and laughed. Perfect show for my mom and dad to convince them to upgrade. Hmmm..we'll have to remember that this is how it works to get something we want:)

and here it is..

silly random pic of Jake and I watching TV..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home