Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Easter Festivities

We're spending this weekend getting ready for the Easter bunny! This is Jake's first Easter. We dyed Easter eggs. It was SO much fun. I now think that every egg should be colored. My dad tried to get me to use the hook to put the eggs in and out of the dye but I insisted on dropping the eggs in the cups of dye with my fingers and then grabbing the eggs out of the dye with my hands. I was a mess!!!! We also had an Easter party in my neighborhood. It was a lot of fun. We got to wear spring clothes because it was so warm out. We dyed Easter eggs at the party, had Easter sugar snacks, hunted eggs and visited with the Easter bunny. Well, Jake visited with the Easter bunny, and I watched from afar. The Easter bunny was giving out lollipops and I stepped forward JUST enough to reach out for a lollipop. Enjoy my pics..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home