Sara Kate's Story

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

and love to all! I can pretty much call this week Valentine's week. At school, we read Valentine stories, talked about the colors red and pink and did several Valentine art projects. It was a busy week! My dad and I made valentines for my school friends and teachers...we made cupcakes for my school party...I got to wear my heart pants and red shirt to school...I had a school party...celebrated Valentine's day at home with Jake and I opening a few little presents..and of course ended the week with gymnastics (my favorite!). Jake's been quite busy too. He too made some Valentine's day artwork at school. They have hearts all around his classroom with each baby's name on a heart. Jake's is special. He has a little girlfriend Lauren and their hearts are connected by little hearts. Jake and Lauren follow each other around all day! Poor Jakey had to get several shots this week. His right ear is still infected. He's been through the list of antibiotics and none of them have done the job so he's had to go the doctors twice for shots of antibiotics (oh, and Jake weighs 25 lbs now!). In the meantime, my mom scheduled an appointment for him with the EN&T dr. Jake's class didn't have a Valentine's day party but we made cupcakes for his class too. Besides Valentine events, in other news, Jake is starting to pull up on things. His favorite place to escape to in our house is the bathroom...you know what that means...trouble! You wouldn't know that his ear is infected because he still laughs all the time. He's such a good baby. As for me, I'm learning a lot at school these days. Did you know that I can count to 29?! I'm still working on the potty training thing but really am quite comfortable with my diaper. When I'm caught in the act of going potty in my diaper, I quickly change the subject or say, "I not pooping!". Although, when I'm told that I can have candy if I go on the potty, I take all my books to the potty and will sit there for hours if you let me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home