Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Oh my...where to begin. I must say that I was a very good girl this year and so was Jake a good boy. Santa was so good to us. We have so many new toys and don't know where to put them all! It's hard to say what was my favorite present. I'm playing with them all...even Jake's new toys!:) I had a very good Christmas being with all my family. It was especially nice to celebrate with my 2 grandmas and Pop. Later on in the day, my cousins Lily and JT came over to my house. We ate dinner and dessert and played a lot. Lily and I played outside because the weather was so nice and we enjoyed a fun game of hide and go seek.

In other news, Jake was a little under the weather for his first Christmas. He had a double ear infection and we didn't even know it until my mom took him to the dr. I hope that he's not going to have the ear trouble that I did as a baby! Jake also is sitting up some and getting really close to crawling. Jake cut his first tooth recently and it is very sharp! Yesterday Jake and I went for new shoes. At 6 months old, Jake wears a size 5! He's totally out of infant size shoes. I still wear a 6 1/2 but soon to be a size 7...so that's what we bought.

We're starting to get ready for our next round of company. Tomorrow, we're having brunch with my Aunt Sue and Uncle John Motzer (Lily and JT's grandparents) that are here from MD. Then in a few days, we will be visiting at our house with some of my mom's old friends and neighbors from Altoona, PA. I'm excited to see them too because they have a few kids my age!

Here are some pics from Christmas day..
Jake got this jumperoo for Christmas and loves it. He thinks that it's time to jump ALL the time!
Patty Play Pal is watching me open presents. Santa brought me a new Patty just like my Grandma Ree's Patty doll..only mine has blond hair. I opened her and exclaimed..."a new Patty!". She's so big..she's like my mom and dad's 3rd child. Thank goodnesss she doesn't eat real food and take real diapers!

Jake spent the morning rolling in the wrapping paper. He loved it!The dining room table crew...

Me enjoying dessert..a Christmas cupcake and ice cream


A little blury...but the Tow family..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    We had a great time being with you all at Christmas...except Pop missed out on a couple of days because of the stomach virus!!! I really enjoyed playing with you and watching your excitement with your new toys. I think Jake would have just been as happy with a bunch of wrapping paper-except for his jumping horsey! I am glad that you and Jakey were good so Santa could bring you all of those wonderful toys. We love you and miss you!
    Ree and Pop

     

Post a Comment

<< Home