Sara Kate's Story

Friday, October 12, 2007

Getting chilly!

It's getting quite chilly these days in GA. This morning it was down in the 40's so I had to wear my hat. Hats really don't bother me...I kind of like them. So far, I'm enjoying fall. I've been busy at school making fall art (pumpkins, leaves, etc.) and playing in the playground. I think that every pair of pants that I own have playground stains on them! Next week, we are having a fall festival in my class so we are getting ready for that. My parents will come to eat snacks with me and see all the artwork that I've been working on. I'm still working on walking. I stand and drink from a cup by myself. I walk along walls with one hand and I have taken 1 or 2 steps. So far, I'm quite content with crawling. I'm saying a few more words these days. I exclaim uh-oh when I drop something...that's often. I say up when I want to stand up. I say hi and bye. Bye, I wave. Hi, I put my hand to my ear pretending that it's a phone.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2AttorneySara Bara,

    I miss you!! You are so stinking cute. I have been thinking alot about you lately. I am currently teaching science at the westminsters schools, I have a 1st grader that remind me of you. I can't believe that you are walking. I miss hanging out with you.

    Love,
    Ms. Mya
    suzuki

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara Bara,

    I miss you!! You are so stinking cute. I have been thinking alot about you lately. I am currently teaching science at the westminsters schools(elementary division), I have a 1st grader that reminds me of you. I left Suzuki not long after you. I can't believe that you are walking. I miss hanging out with you. I would love to see you. Email me sometime at MyaK@westminster.net

    Please disregard the 2Attorney and the grammer in the first comment, I thought I hit preview.

    Love,
    Ms. Mya
    Suzuki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home