Sara Kate's Story

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

1 Year Stats

Hi all...I had my 1 yr. check up today. I weigh 19.5 lbs, and am 28 1/4 in. long. I'm in the 23rd percentile for my height and weight. I'm still small, but am consistenly small..so that's good. I'm very active for my age and am mimicing sounds and actions which is very good. My grandma keeps saying...watch out!....I'm going to be very active!! So, my mom and dad aren't pushing for me to walk right now! I got 3 shots and didn't like that too well. I'm now clear to stop drinking formula and through bottles. Instead, I will start drinking whole milk full time in my sippy cup...probably Lactaid as we still think that I'm lactose intolerent...we'll experiment though. I'm also eating table food and still some stage 3 foods when I don't feel like chewing too much. Somehow, I chew cookies very well! My favorite is to get a sugar cookie from the bakery at the grocery store. It makes grocery shopping go fast!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Hi Sweetie,
    I am so glad you got a good report at your 1 year checkup. I knew you were a little small for your age, but that's ok, it makes you even cuter!
    We just got a few pictures developed from your birthday party. Some of my friends at school are anxious to see some pictures. Your mom and dad did a great job with planning your party! I think everyone enjoyed it just as Pop and I did.I was glad to get to meet some of your friends that I didn't already know.
    I hope you have fun playing with Grandma Pat and Devin while they are there. I also hope you are able to make a smooth transition from bottle to cup.
    I love you so-o-o-o much!
    Ree

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Sara keep growing at your own pace! We enjoyed your birthday pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Aunt Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home