Sara Kate's Story

Monday, September 03, 2007

In Action!

Check out my new shoes! This week, I start transitioning into a new classroom at school...the "walkers/talkers" room, so I have to have shoes to keep up with my new friends! I'm walking all around the furniture and am getting brave enough to go from a squating position to a full standing position...without holding onto anything or anyone. I'm so proud of myself...I reach my arms over my head to keep my balance! Other than that, we've had a nice Labor Day weekend..I went to my old neighborhood for a birthday party (the Kusar boys) and visited with some other friends while we were in the neighborhood. It was fun to see everyone. I also did a lot of shopping this weekend and went to the Georgia Aquarium for the 1st time. I liked to stand up against the glass and pound on it as the fish swam past me. I especially liked the bright yellow fish! Hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday...today marks 1 yr. that I've been home with my mom, dad and doggies. I came home from the hospital this day last year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home