Sara Kate's Story

Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer Trip North




We are home from vacation! We had a fantastic time but are definitely worn out!!! We started out the week in MD vacationing at a lake house in Deep Creek. All of my aunts, uncles and 1st cousins on my mom's side were there. It was really great to see everyone. As for most, it was the first time that I met them. I took my first boat trip and it was fun for all of 5 minutes. I got sea sick on the boat so we had to turn around and bring me home. Instead, my mom and I watched all of the fun lakeside. My uncle Brian drove the boat around the lake pulling all of my cousins on the tubes. It really looked like a lot of fun. I will enjoy that some day! I also liked watching my dad on the waverunner. I was especially interested in watching my cousins run all around the house. Next year when I see them again, I too will be able to run around like crazy! We finished up our trip in Altoona, PA for 2 days. There, I spent time at Grandma Pat's house. Feeding the ducks at Penn State Altoona was the highlight of that trip. And, I enjoyed seeing everyone again yesterday at my baby cousin, Ben's, baptism. As soon as we sort through the pics of my trip, we will post a few.
more of my vacation photos at http://www.sarakatestory.shutterfly.com/ password is: sarakate

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Matea said…

    sara, it was a pleasure reading about your holiday.
    auntie mary jo and uncle john are in croatia with us and we are enjoing our holiday together. they say HI and kaya & jackson send you kisses.

    love from cousin matea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home