Sara Kate's Story

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Looking for something good!


I like to see what's in my toy box! New this week...I'm saying ma, ma, ma, ma a lot now. I still yell out the occasional DA, but for now ma ma is my favorite sound. I've also discovered that I like to look at babies pictures. I think they are funny. We have a picture of my cousin Lily and I really like her picture to kiss me! I'm also working on getting my eye teeth through my gums. So far both the bottom and top 2 teeth are well through my gums. Other than that, week 2 of school is going well and I'm getting ready for my upcoming vacation to Deep Creek, MD.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Oh my gosh! I can't believe you can stand up and look in your toy box!(which looks really neat--your dad had an old army locker lined with contact paper for a toy box)
    You are quickly turning into a little toddler. I am so anxious to see you! I am glad your new daycare is working out. I hope you have a fun vacation with the Rhoas. Pop and I are tearing out some of our kitchen to do a remodel. I miss you oodles!!! Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home