Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!



It was so bright that I had to wear my Dora shades. We had a great first mother's day. My mom, dad and I went to the park at the river near our house. We saw a lot of ducks. I really liked being pushed on the swings. It was hard to get a picture of me looking at the camera because I was fascinated with all the kids playing. Also this weekend, I had dinner with my cousin Lily and lunch with my mom's friend Ms. Brooke. We're looking forward to the upcoming week as my mom and I are flying to PA to see grandma and uncle Devin and some of my aunts, uncles and cousins. We are anxious to get there and see everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Matea said…

    Oh my gosh, Sara is adorable! Kaya has same glasses.
    Mommy Jan, happy 1st Mother's day!

    Greetings from Croatia.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Hi Sweetie! I really like your new Dora sunglasses! I bought you a pair to wear while you are in Florida this summer, but they look more like goggles than sunglasses. They are probably not as pretty as the Dora ones. I really like the picture of you and Mom on her first Mother's Day. I hope you and Mom have a good trip to PA---your first plane ride! I hope Uncle Devin does OK with his surgery. Tell him and Grandma Pat hello for us. I love you bundles! Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home