Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Starting out small...


My first pool experience was fun!!! I'm starting out small though...my mom and dad said that pretty soon, we will start going to our neighborhood pool. They have a baby pool there too..but it's still bigger than my pool. I like to put my face to the water and drink...too funny. And, I like to pull myself up on the sides of the pool and sit back..causing a splash! That's right..I'm pulling myself up now too. I don't have the confidence yet to do it all the time, but imagine that won't be too far away. With all my crawling, I'm definitely keeping my dogs on their toes! They are quite lazy and lay on the floor a lot. I like to crawl towards them and watch them get up..move to their next spot then do it all over again. I think that they might be a little annoyed by me...oh well! Now, my favorite word to say is da, da, da, da. I say it ALL the time.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Hi Sweetie,
    Pop and I just got back from going to Kennedy Space Center and seeing the shuttle Atlantis take off to go to the space station. It was spine chilling! We also went to Universal Studios Theme Park and Sea World. We liked Sea World the best. It had lots of shows with different animals doing all kinds of tricks. I'll bet they would like to have Jack because he is so smart. He could be the star of the Pets Show! I am glad you were not with us as it was so hot! I saw a lot of miserably hot babies and even fanned some of them while in line. You will have to go when you are older and in a cooler time of the year. I don't think your mom and dad would like the heat either, and I know your dad would not like standing in the lines. I really liked your pool picture! I bought a little pool like that for you and Bailee to play in at my house. I miss you so much and can hardly wait to see you again. Your blog said you are even beginning to pull up! You will be walking around the edges of the furniture very soon. I love you bunches!!! Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home