Sara Kate's Story

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

School Days!




Me and Ms. Lucy...my new teacher. She is SO nice and has been teaching at my new school for 17 yrs!...WOW! So far so good at the new place....I LOVE it and they are impressed at what a good baby I am! As you can see, they have A LOT of toys! They have a drum that I think is my new favorite toy. Music might be my thing as I can really shake my shoulders and do dancy-dance.

Also, I didn't have a seperate post for Father's Day because we were way busy. But, I had a great one! I love my dad:) Not sure about my dad's day as he worked in the yard most of the day:)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Wow! Are you sure your new daycare is not at Toys R Us? There sure are a lot of toys in the picture! I'll bet you'll have fun there. It looks so nice and bright. Do you get to go outside during the day? Your teacher looks like a nice lady. I showed some of my friends your picture, and they can't believe how much you've grown. Are you getting ready for your trip to PA? I can hardly wait until you come to FL. I love you so-o-o-o-o much! Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home