Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Break




Hi everbody! I'm enjoying springtime and the warmer weather. I like to be outside and get a kick out of the wind when it blows. It must be the feel of the air that gets me all excited and makes me laugh. My Grandma Ree took these photos of me. She's here this week spending her spring break with me. She's going to watch me this week and give me a break from school. I like to play on my new playroom floor. It probably won't be long before I crawl. My feet and legs move, and I can hold my upper body up high, however haven't figured out how to make my arms move with my body yet. In this other picture, I was enjoying the outdoors today. We were watching my mom plant flowers. I have very fair skin so my mom lathered me up with sunscreen and put this funny hat on me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home