Sara Kate's Story

Monday, November 02, 2009

Trick or Treat...I hope you don't get my flu!

Well, it was a very interesting week at the Lamberson house. I had the stomach flu and we went through a few bottles of Lysol! We had a party to go to at my friend Eleanor's house however, I was still vomitting on Saturday so we had to cancel. I was feeling a little better by Saturday night..enough to put my costume on and head out to a few houses. It was cold, rainy and pretty much miserable this Halloween. Our neighborhood kids party was also cancelled because of the flood damage at the clubhouse. We've been having a lot of flooding due to all the rain we are getting. Despite the sickness and the crummy weather, our costumes were a hit. Jakey and I were Dora and Diego...our 2 favorite characters. Many people laughed at my Dora wig. It was a lot of hair for my little head!:) Jake and I really enjoyed all the candy. My mom put candy in a bowl to give to our trick or treaters and it was 1/2 in our buckets before we even went out trick or treating! We had several "trick or treat" practices with mom:)

Here is Dora and Diego..
We ended the weekend by having a playdate with cousins Lily and JT on Sunday. I was better!..yeah! We planned to go to the park but instead got Happy Meals and took them to the Tows house. It was sunny on Sunday but still wet from all of the rain. We had so much fun playing together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home