Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Jakey's walking!!!!...

well, he still crawls some but only when he wants to get somewhere fast. Jake also has some new words. He calls me sis or ssss...either way, he has a name for me. Jake also loves fish and has an easy time saying fish. He also is quick to say hot for any drink that it's a mug. Jake also knows his eyes, nose and mouth now. Even though Jake's had some adjustment at daycare, it seems as though it's help get some of the "baby" out of him. Jake got in a little trouble last week at school because he was pushing his friends and also bit a little girl on the cheek. We think that maybe he was just trying to kiss her..I guess let's hope that was his intention! Jake really likes to wrestle and be rough. He and I wrestle a lot..usually until someone cries but nonetheless I think he wants his friends at school to wrestle with him. Not much going on this weekend thank goodness...just the normal stuff playing, cleaning up and laundry!

Here's a picture of Jake helping himself to our Halloween candy. My mom went upstairs for only a few minutes and this was the scene when she came back!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Yeah Jakey! I saw you walking on the video at daycare last week and thought you were doing pretty well. Can't wait for Mom and Dad to make a video. I love you big guy!!! Pop and I are decorating for Christmas, but it looks like we should be preparing for a hurricane!
    Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home