Sara Kate's Story

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jake - 1 month stats

Jake turned 1 month old yesterday and had his 1 month check-up today. He weighs 11 lbs, 15 oz. and is 22 and 3/4 in. long. His weight is in the 94th percentile. His height is in the 87th percentile and his head is in the 56th percentile. Jake and I couldn't be more opposite in stats and looks! My head always was in the high ranges where my height and weight were always low and still are!. We're not really sure who Jake looks like but so far none of our facial features are alike. Unfortuantely, there's 1 thing that Jake and I have in common....reflux! Yes, you read right, poor Jake is suffereing from acid reflux as well. So far, he doesn't throw-up like I used to but the reflux makes Jake pretty upset sometimes. He started some medication today...Axid, so let's pray that it works. I ended up on a much stronger medication called Prevacid, but they won't give that to Jake until he tries all other options. We hope to post some pics of baby Jake soon...it's been a busy week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home