Sara Kate's Story

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

2008 - 4th of July parade

Every year my school has a 4th of July parade and we parade around the parking lot. My class made headbands with stars and flags to wave. We were all decked out in our red, white and blue looking quite cute:) My mom and baby brother were able to come and watch. My mom took what she thought was a lot of pictures but unfortunately the camera was in movie mode the whole time:( It's a new camera so we'll give her a break:).

My class was the start of the parade...I'm holding my teachers hand and have a blue skirt on. Not the greatest shot.

Here, I'm sitting next to my teacher Miss Liz. Since my class started off the parade, we got to sit on the curb and watch all the big kids. Again, would have made a good picture...not movie.

So much for a mini skirt on these legs...


1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Wow, you sure got me in the spirit for Fourth of July with all of that flag waving! Tell Mommy there is a positive for mini skirts being long on your legs. At the middle school where I teach, girls are always getting in trouble because their skirts or shorts are TOOOOOO short. Maybe that will never happen to you! Uncle Kyle is coming to Florida tomorrow for the fourth and his birthday on July 6. Hope your family has a happy holiday! Give Jake a kiss for me!
    I love you ---Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home