Sara Kate's Story

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My brother arrived!

Hi All..my baby brother arrived on Monday, June 23rd at 7:10PM! His name is Jacob Ryan. We will call him Jake. I think that he is so cute and sweet. When I visited him in the hospital today, I wanted to hold and feed him. I really love babies and am so excited to have a real baby of my own! Things might be different when we take him home, but I plan to be a big help with him. Here are some pics taken the during the first 24 hrs. of Jake's arrival. He was born weighing 8 lbs, 7 oz and 21.5 in. long.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    Congrats on baby Jake!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Aunt Barbara said…

    Congratulations on the birth of your baby brother. I know your will be a big help to Mother and Daddy. I can't wait until you and Jake and Bailee and Giada are all together.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    Sara and Jake---Pop and I are so happy that we now not only have a granddaughter but a grandson as well. Sara, I can't wait to get to know Jake as I have come to know you. Your parents have done such a good job raising you, and I know it will be the same for Jake. Jake, I can't wait to get out some baby pictures of your dad as I think you look a lot like he did when he was a baby. Pop and I have enjoyed staying with Sara while you were getting borned. It has also been interesting seeing her reaction to you. She LOVES babies, so I think you've "got it made in the shade" with big sister Sara!
    I love you both sooooo much!!!
    Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home