Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer is here!!

Summer is officially here! So far my favorite things about summer are the pool and popsicles. I haven't gone to the big pool yet..but soon..the water is still too cold. In other news...last week I started in my new classroom. I had a little bit of a rough week with the transition but that's to be expected. I miss some of my old classmates but soon enough they will be moving up too. So far, I've learned to drink from a big girl cup - no lids in my new classroom! And, I eat lunch in the cafeteria with all the big kids. I'm also enjoying music class. My favorites are the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I'm constantly singing while I play...maybe I will be the next American Idol! And...guess what? ...no more crib! I'm sleeping in my big girl bed now!

This Elmo is actually a sprinkler. I'd rather hold him than have him sprinkle water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home