Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Fearless Shrimp!

Today was my first session as a "shrimp" at the swim academy and I must say...it was a hit! I loved every minute of it. In fact my mom had a hard time holding on to me as I was sure that I could swim on my own! I am a pro at kicking and blowing bubbles. I did not want to get out of the pool but will look forward to class next Sat. I was also suprised to see my friend Eleanor. She is in my swimming class!

Look at me go!...

Learning to blow bubbles...


2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    You sure do get to do a lot of fun things! I love those videos on your blog site. Your mom does a super duper job of getting action on there. I am so glad you love to swim. When you come to Florida in warm weather, it's looking like you will love the beach and the water. I loved seeing you in action on the webcam today. You are a busy girl. I love and miss you sweetie pie! Ree

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are great videos and cute pictures!

    Can y'all fwd us (brad.hayes@atk.com) your new contact info when you get the chance?

    - brad, cindy & landon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home