Sara Kate's Story

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My baby and me...


My baby and I have been putting on the miles! I walk her all around the house. I got this stroller a few weeks ago and it has become my favorite toy. Sometimes Elmo takes a turn in the stroller but mostly it's just for my baby. I'm always kissing her head. I love her so much. In other news...I'm talking up a storm these days and actually recently started doing this thing where I say a word and then say yea and then the word again..almost like I'm telling myself that yes, I'm right. For instance, I say...mommy, yea mommy...baby, yea baby. It's pretty funny. I'm also starting to learn my colors. For right now everything is yellow. I've also started recognizing when I've gone to the bathroom in my diaper. Unfortuantely, I usually tell someone when it's too late but at least this is a good sign that potty training might be coming soon. I'm enjoying the warmer weather and playing outside. My school and neighbor friend, Eleanor came over to my house to play yesterday. We had fun. She's recently moved up to the Explorers classroom so I don't see her much at school except for on the playground. This now makes me the oldest in my classroom and next to move up to the Explorers. Probably in the next month or so, I'll start my transition.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Ree said…

    What a good little helper you will be when "the brother" arrives! You are getting all of that practice with your baby doll. I wish you could have had a beautiful day in Atlanta today like we had in Florida. It was a great day for playing outside. I hope you and Mommy and Daddy have a great week. I love you sweetie!
    Ree

     

Post a Comment

<< Home