Sara Kate's Story

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm 1.5 yrs old!

Hi! As of yesterday, I am 1 and 1/2 yrs. old. Wow, I'm getting old! You can see some recent pictures of me below. I'm talking more and more these days including singing my favorite Barney song..."I La Lou". I'm still relatively small for my age...still wearing 18 month old clothes. Boy, can I eat though! My mom laughs when my daily school report says Lunch: 3rds of everything! My favorite food is Pizza. In fact, my mom and dad have to hide any empty box of pizza as no matter the time of day, I see it and demand "PIZZA!". I still love my school. I like dancing with my friends and playing dress up. There's a box of old costumes in my classroom and my favorite is the bee costume. One day last week when my mom picked me up she came into my class and said to my teachers...."where's Sara?". They said..."didn't you see her run up to you?" It was funny, she didn't recognize me because I was a bee! Today, I'm a little under the weather with a cold. My mom had a bad flu last week that's been going around so I'm hoping that a cold is all for me!

Cheese!

New shoes!...insisted on trying them on before the strings were cut. I had a fun time trying to run in them. No, it's not Halloween!....just my cute strawberry outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home