Sara Kate's Story

Friday, February 01, 2008

Big Sis!

Hey, did you know that I'm going to be a big sister? Yep, it's true...in 5 months or less (we hope not less!), we are getting a real baby...a baby brother in fact. You can look forward to hearing his stories from me. During the past few weeks, I've learned to love my babies. I really have 1 favorite baby, but I call her babieS. I like to hold her and practice all the body part names. My favorite is eyes with a big ole poke in the eye! I hope that I get through my fascination with eyes before my baby brother arrives! I'm really learning a lot these days. I watch my mom pack her lunch in the morning and practice naming the fruits as she's packing. I know apples and bananas real well, but orange, well to me that's a ball. That's all for now. We're headed to Chuckie Cheese tonight to celebrate my mom's birthday....more so for me rather than my mom. Hopefully, we'll have some pics to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home